Fiancé Visa 

Do you have a fiancé outside the United States? Do you want to bring them to the United States? If so, you can sponsor him or her to receive a K1 visa so that they can come to the United States and marry you. Once you get married, you will need to sponsor your spouse  for a green card so they can remain here in the United States.

If you are ready to bring your loved one to the United States, call the experienced attorneys at Mesa Law (603) 296-2222 to get started today!