Asylum may be granted to people in the United States who cannot return to their countries because of persecution based on race, religion, political opinion, nationality or membership in a particular social group.  A person should apply for asylum within one year of entering the United States. If you are granted asylum in the United States, you will be able to apply for permanent residency or green card status after one year.

The attorneys are Mesa Law assist clients from all over the world to obtain asylum in the United States. Call (603)296-2222 to schedule a consultation to explore your options and apply for asylum today.